Safehome Wireless Autodialer (PSTN)
Alarmcall to 8 receivers • Connect to analogue landline • Install in safe distance from alarmpanel
SafeHome Wireless Alarmsystem WS500S can be expanded with an automatic dialer, which when alarm is triggered dials up to 8 receivers and plays a pre-recorded message. The Wireless Autodialer WS100-V2 can be used with standard analogue phoneline (PSTN).
The autodialer is wirelessly connected to the controlpanel and thereby offers the best possible security as it will continue the dialup cycle – even if the controlpanel is sabotaged.
Receivers of the alarmcall can by use of the autodialer’s speaker address – or by use of the microphone listen to – the surroundings.
Features / KSP
- Autodials to 8 receivers
- Place in safe distance to panel
- Connect to analogue line (PSTN)
- Up to 100m range
- Easy Installation
- Powerplug and backupbattery
- Alarmsign Included
- Connection: Cabled to PSTN line
- Dimensions (mm)/weight (g):
- Battery: 4 x 1,5V AA Alkaline (not incl.)
- Power: (in/out): 100-240V (50/60Hz)/9,5V, 0,5A.
- Power cons: 4,75W
- With screws, plugs, adhesive tape
- Frequency: 868 MHz
- 4 language (UK, DK/SE/NO)
|Logistical data||PN||Dimension (H x B x W) cm||Weight (kg)||Quantity||EAN|
|Unit (blister)||278016-NORDIC||22,5 x 15,3 x 10||0,427||–||5704842003803|
|Inner carton||–||25,8 x 23 x 16,5||1,8||4||5704842003841|
|Export carton||–||47,5 x 27 x 35,5||6,4||16||5704842004039|
|EU pallet (180cm)||–||180 x 80 x 120||–||320||–|