M-Series Network Video Recorder
ONVIF • Motion Detection Activated • 24/7 recording • Remote Access • Up to 2TB SATA Harddisk • For SafeHome M-Series • Up to 4 wireless cameras
The perfect solution for surveillance of your home, office, warehouse or any other place your wish to monitor anytime – and from anywhere!
The NVR is connected to a monitor or TV and can be setup from here. Once connected to the network, the NVR can be operated thru its webinterface.
Connect your SafeHome M-Series HD cameras –wirelessly – to the NVR and record video continuously, plan a schedule or record whenever motion is detected by the cameras.
The SafeHome NVR is connected by Ethernet cable to the Internet and can be accessed by use of the builtin webinterface, so recordings can be viewed even when you are far away.
NB! Does not contain Harddisk – must be purchased seperately (3,5” SATA, intern) – Easy to install – Remove screws, insert cable and fasten screws again.
- Do-It-Yourself / P2P setup
- Max. 720p resolution – H.264 compression
- 4-Channel NVR
- Motion activated / Always-on
- Preset remote access (DDNS)
- Web protocol: IPv4, HTTP, NTP, UPnP, DDNS
- Network 10Base‐T/100Base‐TX – RJ45
- Max framerate: 30fps
- Audio in/out: 1 RCA port/1 RCA port
- HDD: 3,5” Max 2TB SATA (Not incl)
- Backup/export: 2 x USB port
- USB mouse required (incl.)
- Power: (in/out): 100‐240V (50/60Hz)/12V, 2.0A.
- Operating/Storage temp: 0 – +55˚C/0 – +60˚C
- Relative humidity: 10 ‐ 90% (w/o. condens)
- Power: (in/out): 100-240V (50/60Hz)/12V, 1.0A.
- Dimensions/Weight: 221x212x45, 652
- Power consumption: <6W
- 5 language (UK/DK/SE/FI/NO)
|Logistical data||PN||Dimension (H x B x W) cm||Weight (kg)||Quantity||EAN|
|Inner carton||–||32 x 2 9x 9,5||–||4||5704842004596|
|EU pallet (180cm)||–||180 x 80 x 120||–||–||–|