2 MP P2P HD Camera Outdoor.
P2P setup for APP • ONVIF • Motion Activation • Day & Night • 24 IR LED for Night Vision • Alarm email • FTP Upload • 8 GB memory • Can be connected SafeHome NVR
SafeHome HD M-series can be accessed by the builtin software for PC/MAC or by SafeHome App for Android and iPhone.
The camera is equipped with a powerful lens for 2 MP photos and video recording up to 1080p resolution. The camera provides surveillance up to 20 m. during daylight with motion detection up to 10 m. and the 24 IR LED continues the surveillance even during dark period in an 20 m. range. SafeHome cameras are preset for remote access and App setup is easily configured by scanning a QR code.
When motion is detected, the camera can be set to send e-mail alerts to multiple users or even upload snapped pictures or video to an FTP, if the user has access to such. CameraFTP, where SafeHome users can receive a 10% discount on storageprice, can be used as FTP provide.
Furthermore, the SafeHome X-Series can be connected to the SafeHome X & M-Series NVR for wireless HDD storage. Several users can be added as users with differentiated levels of access to settings and functions.
Direct link for support
SafeHome X-Series IP Camera – WIFI Setup
SafeHome X-Series IP Camera – Mail, FTP & Alarm
- Easy setup for router/WiFi or switch
- Picture and video
- Multiple user profiles with the possibility of limiting access
- Possibility of motion activated alarm as e-mail, FTP upload or video record
- Preset remote access (DDNS)
- SafeHome APP available
- Compatible with SafeHome NVR
- H.264 format – smooth streaming (avi video files)
- Image Sensor: CMOS color sensor
- Resolution: Up to 2 Megapixel 1920 x 1080
- Lens f: 8 mm, F: 2
- 24 x IR LED (dark areas up to 20 m)
- Communication: Wireless IEEE802.11 b/g/n or wired RJ45
- Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP encryption
- Alarm function photo email/FTP or video record to SafeHome X & M NVR
- Temperatures: ÷10-50 °C (operating), ÷40-70 °C (storage)
- Humidity: 10-90 % RH (operating), 3-90 % RH (storage)
- Wireless distance depending on WIFI signal strength
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 200 x 70 x 65 mm
- Power Supply (in/out): 100-240 V (50/60 Hz) / 12 V/1A
- Power cons. < 10 W
- 4 language (UK/DK/SE/NO/FI)
|Logistical data||PN||Dimension (H x B x W) cm||Weight (kg)||Quantity||EAN|
|EU pallet (180cm)||–||–||–||–||–|